It’s not hard to state that education is your passport towards a fantastic career. Boarding schools are helping out students achieve the same in the most principled and disciplined manner. If you have a 10-year-old in your house and want the best education for that little one, then aiming for the best boarding school in India is always a good call.
We welcome you to come and give us a try at GD Goenka Signature School. We are preparing students not just for their own selves, but also for the future society. With decades of experience in teaching students, we know how to handle little ones of multiple ages and provide them with the educational service they need. Yes, as the tagline always says, we are building geniuses for the coming future.
More about our boarding school:
When it comes to boarding school, your kid has to stay away from you. So, being a responsible parent, it is mandatory for you to learn more about the boarding school and what you can expect there for your little kid. We are not just noted as the best boarding school in India, but we have pointed to prove our worth. So, let’s not just waste time and focus on our school a bit more.
- Our school is a premium CBSE educational institution. We provide daily, weekly, and even full boarding services to our bright future generation.
- Our boarding school is located on a whopping 20 acres campus on Sohna Road in Gurgaon. It is around 60 minutes away from the New Delhi airport.
- Not just noted as the best boarding school, but our educational system and well-trained faculty members can easily compete against any international school as well.
- It is because of the advanced form of real-world curriculum TM that we usually follow.
- Moreover, you cannot deny our premium quality infrastructure, which will support students’ flexible curriculum.
- Even our well-trained mentors are always happy to work hand in hand with students and help them in delivering some top-notch results.
Why boarding schools are the best choice?
Now, you must be wondering why you choose boarding school over regular educational institutions for your children. Some recent studies have shown that students from boarding schools are way more competent in earning advanced degrees when compared to non-boarding individuals. It is enough to let parents decide on what’s right for their children.
- Some research states that there is hardly any right or wrong age group for the student.
- Anyone child between the age group of 8 to 13 years can apply for boarding school, and we will accept them wholeheartedly.
- You will know your child is ready to go to boarding school if he has the ability to interact with others and have artistic tendencies.
- We always encourage little ones with sincerity level in work and even those who enjoy outdoor more.
- If your kid loves making new friends and also would like to challenge themselves, then they are surely ready for our boarding school.
We are more than happy to welcome students who are thinking about social welfare. A kid of 10 years of age might have these possible characteristics, which make him a great candidate for boarding schools.
What makes us your favorable choice?
Even though there are multiple boarding schools in India, but we have received the title of best boarding school in India for some reason. So, if you are still skeptical and don’t know if we are your right choice, then the following points might help you to take a promising decision later.
- Our sprawling campus is made on 20 acres of land. So, your kids will have enough outdoor to plan, learn and grow under proper guidance.
- We have the largest indoor sports complex, which measures around 60,000 square feet.
- We follow the real-world curriculum TM for helping our students advance in academics.
- Don’t forget about our cultural hub, which is a dedicated building for arts, music, and dance. So, through us, you can expect the best overall development of your child.
So, next time you are looking for the best boarding school, now you know which name to rely on the most! Your 10-year old has a bright future ahead of him/her!