If you notice the average cost of studying in a boarding school in India, it can go beyond four lacs in Indian Rupees. However, an even more important thing for the parents is exploring the framework and the infrastructure of the school. Every parent is aware that enrolling the students in a boarding or residential school is way higher than the tuition fees of a day school. However, the fees go towards the boarding facilities, meals, school stationery, and health and security measures.
The thing to know:
If you are planning to get your child enrolled in a boarding school located near Delhi, GD Goenka Signature is one of the top names to reckon with in this regard. It is one of the best boarding schools in India, offering an excellent learning environment and other activities in its state-of-the premises. However, before you check the admission procedure of this school, here is how it is worth studying in this school.
- The school campus is huge, and we aim to give our students the best residential facilities so that they become a part of a community where people of different cultures mingle with each other.
- We foster independence among the students and allow them to develop their skills in a safe and secure environment.
- We have day boarders or weekly boarders making the most of our facilities from Monday to Friday and full-time boarders from other parts of the country and the world.
- Our boarding school is highly accessible from the New Delhi airport and provides a green and clean environment.
- The boarding facilities are nestled in a highly versatile and energetic environment with separate facilities for the boys and girls.
- There are beds in each room, allowing the students to enjoy adequate space for studying, rest, and storage.
- There are attached washrooms with toilet and shower facilities that the students in each room share.
- A large common room provides the students with an opportunity for recreation, such as watching television, reading storybooks, and playing indoor games.
- A refrigerator in the multipurpose room in our school allows the students to drink milk and get fresh laundry.
- The school has two sick rooms where qualified nurses attend to the medical requirements of students.
- The school has a tie-up with Artemis Hospital to attend the medical emergencies.
Not many parents may consider enrolling their children in boarding schools primarily due to the expenses involved. However, if you consider the average cost for your child’s upbringing and compare it with the facilities of GD Goenka Signature school, you may find out that studying in one of the best boarding schools in India makes it a worthwhile investment for a student.
Meal planning for the students:
What is the average cost of meal planning for your children? At our school campus, we serve a buffet breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner to cater to the nutritional requirements of the students. All the meals we serve are nutritionally compliant and are just like the home-cooked meals they enjoy in the nicest environment.
We pay attention to the menu selection as the students on the campus belong to different cultures. The students enjoy their meals in a spacious dining room and relax with their friends. With such elaborate facilities of serving the meals in our school, the fees we ask for are genuinely worthwhile.
Safety of the students:
For the safety of the students at GD Goenka Signature School, our campus offers security coverage 24×7 with over 100 CCTV cameras. Besides, there are fire alarms, sprinklers, and smoke detectors. We conduct fire drills regularly to ensure the application of safety protocols.
As one of the best boarding schools in India, we have networks and resources to offer the support to the students that the day schools lack. Moreover, the students get an opportunity to maximize their academic progress, stay physically fit with various sports activities, and choose from an array of extracurricular activities.
We are proactive about physical, emotional, and cognitive development through our holistic approach. With every learning activity within the reach of every student, the in-campus life teaches them to be self-reliant. If you want to admit your child to a boarding or residential school in India, choosing GD Goenka Signature School is worth the money you invest.