In today’s competitive era, every parent wants their child to be best in the competition, in respect to sports, academics, cultural activities, etc. whereas, every child wants to learn or gain knowledge beyond books and classrooms and much more infield and practically. Parents keeping these criteria in mind, choose the best education institute for their children to get shaped and ready for the competitive race of future and success. This all criteria can be found in schools with global methodology and many schools are adopting this education system for betterment in learning for their children. Global education methodology is an education system that merely focuses on child development with developing skills, personality and developing character traits to become a civilized individual and perform best in the world. To find a school with a global methodology, you should always check for
- Stem Education With Practical Learning– STEM is an education syllabus or program, where subjects like science, technology, engineering, and mathematics are focused more on terms of the rapid civilization of technology in the world. Many schools have adopted this curriculum but more in a theory way, where students fail to grasp knowledge with a certainly expected efficiency. Schools with global methodology use this curriculum in a more practical way to make learning fun and easily adaptable for students.
- Weightage To Students Personality Development And Grasping Power– apart from knowledge gained from academics, it is also important to develop skill and interest in sports, research, extra-curricular activities, games, arts, etc., and additional individual focus towards students to match a particular grasping power in class can create a student a better runner for life.
- Hostile Environment Around School– A friendly environment around school from teachers and staff, create a comfortable space to study and be more creative for students, which is also important for a school apart from learning. Individual focus and friendly relation of teachers and students can encourage a student to love education or going school every day with positive energy.
- Shaping Individual For Becoming A Better Citizen– Every parent or every citizen of a nation expect a school to be a place where children can come into the real world as a better citizen with morally and overall knowledge needed to live in a society with others. Discipline and moral education is the most important feature a school should focus to shape their students before they step out of the real world.
These are four basic but important criteria to check for schools with global methodology, so you can enroll your child’s admission in a better education institute.
GD Goenka Signature School is the Best Residential School in India follows:
- The Montessori Methodology
- Qualified Montessori Mentors
- Practical Life Exercises (PLE)
- Real World Curriculum TM